Saturday, July 27

My First Visitor!


Holly and I met my first year of college at UVA. We lived on the same hall in Humphreys (yay for old dorms!) and were a part of the same small group in Agape. I honestly can’t remember the first conversation we had or what first clicked with us, but I am so blessed for her friendship the past five years! This girl has challenged me and encouraged me in my walk with the Lord, and I have learned so much from her – for which I am grateful! 

And now she is coming to visit me in Uganda! Please pray for her travels, she leaves tomorrow afternoon, and I will go get her at the Entebbe Airport on Monday night! She’s here for a week, so my blog probably won’t get updated until she leaves – sorry I’ve been a little slow on here!

I can't wait for my week ahead!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment